Docking Station I is a one room Tent that connects to your Model Y and was designed for easy setup and takedown, and is fairly lightweight at (21lbs) Poles for frames are 3/4 inch diameter aluminum, which is strong, lightweight, and attractive. The sleeve that connects the tent to your Tesla is designed to keep water and bugs out utilizing magnets and an elastic cord. No securing straps are required over the roof or attached to the wheels. Size, 9x9x7 feet. Tent is ready to accept USB string lights with a 40000mAh power bank purchased as an option for lighting inside the tent and the awning.
Docking Station II is a two room tent which provides additional features, such as a hands-free “Walk-Through” magnetic door which closes behind you, as you pass through. You could likely train your dog to use this door. At night for privacy, or to keep rain out, there is a zippered curtain attached to the inside of the magnetic door. The 2nd entry way room provides space for camping gear, and a place to remove your shoes before entering the main sleeping area..
The 2nd room entryway provides space to store your camping gear and even larger items such as mountain bikes or surfboards..
A 7 x 9 foot awning is included on Docking Station I and II, so you and friends can sit outdoors. If you choose the optional USB package this could extend the outdoor enjoyment after dark, with friends and family.
Maybe you are a couple, meeting friends or family at your favorite camp site. – Docking Station provides the space to do just that.
Sleep 2 in your Tesla and 3-4 in the tent.
Docking Station I
- Main Sleeping Area: 9′ x 9′ floor area, 7′ center ceiling height. Sleep 3-4 in the tent, plus 2 inside your Tesla.
- Seamless Floor is made of waterproof PE (Polyethylene fabric), which is stain and tear resistant.
- Walls and Roof: 210T Polyester Denier Ripstop fabric, Waterproof, sealed seams. No need for a rainfly.
- Awning: 7 x 9 feet (optional lights available)
- Main Tent Center Height: 7 feet
- 3 Power Cord Openings. 1 located on the awning side, 1 on the connecting sleeve side for charging your Tesla and 1 on the window side of the tent so you can, for example, run wire from solar panels into the tent to charge and use a Power Station.
- Aluminum Telescoping Poles for tent support Frame are .78 Inch (20mm) in diameter natural aluminum color.
- Storage for small items inside main tent: 2 side wall pockets, 1 roof gear loft with cord to hang light or mosquito zapper.
- Loops to attach Lights: in Ceiling of main tent, in entryway area, and on the awning (Lights not included)
- 1 Large Window: Screened with zippered with storm flap cover
- 1 Zippered Door with screen and storm flap cover.
- Upgraded metal ground stakes.
- Primary Colors, Light Grey tent body with Aluminum Poles and grey Trim
- Moon and Stars DOCKING STATION graphic located under one window
- Carry bag with straps 49″ x 8.25″ x 8.25″
- Velcro loops installed to hang string lights inside tent, and on the awning.
- 3 Season use.
- Velcro straps installed to install optonal USB light strings, both onto the awning, and inside the tent. Each light string has a switch for on/off/dimming.
- Weight in the carry bag, 21lbs
Docking Station II
Docking Station I features above, plus: :
- Entryway Storage Area: 7.5 x 5.5 x 4.9 feet, (Trapezoid) x 6.3′ ceiling height Incudes a magnetic door for hands free Entrance and Exit.
- Magnetic Screen Door provides hands-free entrance into, and exit from the tent. Closes behind you to keep bugs out.
- Clothes line located in the entryway.
- Weight in the darry bag 26lbs
Extra Cost Option:
40000mAh ReMax rechargeable Power Bank with (3) 5V sockets. Plus (2) 39 foot usb String lights for awning or inside tent use. On/Off/Dimmer, 3 brightness settings.
Light strings are IP65 water proof. 120 LEDs per 32 foot string. .
Power Bank can also be used to recharge phones, tablets etc Having a 40000mAh power station means you can charge the power bank before your trip and have plenty of power during short weekend trips. and shouldn’t have to re-charge the power bank again until you’re are back home.
$100.00 + $25.00 flat rate shipping to lower 48 states.
Expected Price for Docking Station I Tent: $395 + $50 flat rate shipping to lower 48 states.
Expected Price for Docking Station II Tent: $475 + $75 flat rate shipping to lower 48 states.
You can place your order now. No charge will be made until your tent can be shipped, ETA late July 2022
ETA July-August of 2022