“Docking Station” Tent with Hands Free Walk-through door and space for your gear. Sleeps up to 4 adults. ETA March 2022
$35.00 – $425.00
This spacious Tent is perfect for Road Trips and weekend camping get-a-ways.
Docking Station Tent
offers one feature not found on any other tent in the world…
A walk-through, hands free, magnetic door that does not require any zipping.
Docking Station Tent was designed to be easy set up and take down, and to be fairly light weight for its size.(25lbs) Poles for frame are 3/4 inch diameter aluminum, which are strong, light weight and attractive.
Because of the “Walk-Through” door moving your camping gear in and out of the tent is very fast and convenient, with just a few steps from the rear of your Tesla, or other vehicle, to the Magnetic Door entryway.
While camping, the “Walk-Through” – no zipper door- makes it convenient to enter and exit hands-free. The curtains of the door will close behind you to help keep the bugs out. You could likely train your dog to use this door. At night for privacy, or to keep rain out, there is a zippered curtain attached to the inside of the magnetic door.
Due to the “open concept” floor plan, you have the flexibility to store larger items out of sight in the entryway, such as mountain bikes or surfboards…and the entryway provides a space to remove your shoes, and store your camping gear.
A 7 x 9 foot awning with poles and guy ropes are included, so you and friends can sit outdoors. The awning can be easily set-up on any side of the tent.
Maybe you are a couple, meeting friends and family and want to camp together – Docking Station provides the space to do just that. Sleep 2 in your Tesla and 3-4 in the tent.
- Main Sleeping Area: 7.8 x 7.8 x 6.5 feet tall, Sleep 3-4 in the tent, plus 2 in your Tesla.
- Entryway Floor Area: 7.5 x 5.5 x 4.25 feet, (Trapezoid) Incudes a magnetic door for hands free Entrance and Exit.
- Seamless Floor is made of PE (Polyethylene fabric), which is stain and tear resistant and waterproof.
- Walls and Roof: 210T Polyester Denier Ripstop fabric, Waterproof, sealed seams. No need for a rainfly.
- Magnetic Door provides hands-free entrance into, and exit from the tent. Closes behind you to keep bugs out.
- Awning: 7 x 9 feet, and can be moved to any side of the tent. 2 steel poles and guy ropes included
- Main Tent Center Height: 6.5 feet (2 Meters)
- 3 Power Cord Openings, one near the Magnetic Door, and 2 located, one on each side of the main tent space, so you can, for example, run wire from solar panels into the tent to charge and use a Power Station.
- Aluminum Telescoping Poles for tent support Frame are .86 Inch or 22mm diameter natural aluminum color.
- Storage for small items inside main tent: 2 side wall pockets, 1 roof gear loft.
- Loops to attach Lights: in Ceiling of main tent and in entryway area. (Lights not included)
- 2 Large Windows: Screened with zippered with storm flap covers
- 1 Zippered Door with screen and storm flap cover.
- 1 Magnetic Screened Door at entryway with storm flap curtain, also for privacy.
- Upgraded V shape metal ground stakes.
- Primary Colors, Light Grey tent body with Aluminum Poles and black Trim
- Moon and Stars DOCKING STATION graphic located under one window
- Carry bag with straps 42″ x 8.25″ x 8.25″
- 3 Season use.
Shipping Box: 43″ x 8.5″ x 8.5″, 27 lbs
Extra cost option:
LED, rechargeable light for main tent Ceiling or Lobby Wall, 3 brightness settings by remote control $35.00
Expected Price for tent: $425 with free shipping to lower 48
ETA March 2022
Choose the item and click the reservation button to complete the form