- Main Sleeping Area: 7.8 x 7.8 x 6.5 feet tall, Sleep 3-4 in the tent, plus 2 in your Tesla.
- Entryway Floor Area: 7.5 x 5.5 x 4.25 feet, (Trapezoid) Incudes a magnetic door for hands free Entrance and Exit.
- Waterproof Seamless Floor in both sleeping area and Lobby rooms are made of PE (Polyethylene fabric), which is stain and tear resistant, and waterproof.
- Walls and Roof: 210T Polyester Denier Ripstop fabric, Waterproof, sealed seams. No need for a rainfly.
- Magnetic Door provides hands-free entrance into, and exit from the tent. Closes behind you to keep bugs out.
- Awning: 7 x 9 feet, and can be moved to any side of the tent. 2 steel poles and guy ropes included
- Main Tent Center Height: 6.5 feet (2 Meters)
- 3 Power Cord Openings, one near the Magnetic Door, and 2 located, one on each side of the main tent space, so you can, for example, run wire from solar panels into the tent to charge and use a Power Station.
- Aluminum Telescoping Poles for tent support Frame are .86 Inch or 22mm diameter natural aluminum color
- Storage inside main tent: 2 side wall pockets, 1 roof gear loft.
- Loops to attach Lights: in Ceiling of main tent and in entryway area. (Lights not included)
- 2 Large Windows: Screened with zippered with storm flaps covers
- 1 Zippered Door
- 1 Magnetic Door at entryway
- Upgraded V shape metal ground stakes.
- Primary Colors, Light Grey tent body with Aluminum Poles and black Trim
- Moon and Stars DOCKING STATION graphic located under one window
- Carry bag with straps 42" x 8.25" x 8.25"
- 3 Season use.[spacer height="15px" id="2"]
- Main Area: 9.8 x 9.8 x 7 feet tall
- 2nd room Entrance Lobby and Storage area is a 9 x 5 feet Trapezoid.
- 5 Foot Clothes Line in storage area
- Ceiling Light (Portable)
- Floor in both rooms is made of Rip Resistant 300 Denier Oxford, Waterproof, sealed seams.
- Walls and Roof: 150 Denier Oxford, Waterproof, sealed seams.
- Magnetic Door in lobby provides hands-free entrance into, and exit from the tent.
- Sleeps 4 in tent, plus 2 inside your Tesla
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Metal Frame is Black powder coated Stainless Steel
- Semi-Automatic pop up design for easy set ups.
- 1 Window: Screen with zippered fabric cover
- 1 Window: Primarily used to attach the connecting sleeve to the Tesla, Model 3, S or Y.
- 2 Zippered Doors with screens and covers
- Awning can be moved to any side of the tent, and can be used as Rainfly or Sun screen over your Tesla
- Storage in main tent: 2 side wall pockets, 1 roof gear loft.
- Power Cord Opening in tent allows you to charge your Tesla from inside the tent.
- Upgraded V shape metal ground stakes.
- Poles and rope provided for use with the awning. (not when used over the car)
- Primary Colors, Light Grey with Black Support Pipes and Blue/Violet Accents.
- Moon and Stars DOCKING STATION graphic located under the window
- Carry bag
- 3 Season use.
Travel Cooler For Model S
2 versions of the Docking Station Tent will be made. DS-1 is a one room tent, and DS-2 is a 2 room tent with walk-through magnetic door + Store room for your gear. Sleeps up to 4 Adults Both DS-1 and DS-2 connect to your Tesla.
Docking Station Tent was designed to be easy set up and take down, and to be fairly light weight for its size.(25lbs) Poles for frame are 3/4 inch diameter aluminum, which are strong, light weight and attractive.[spacer height="15px" id="2"]
Because of the "Walk-Through" door moving your camping gear in and out of the tent is very fast and convenient, with just a few steps from the rear of your Tesla, or other vehicle, to the Magnetic Door entryway.[spacer height="15px" id="2"]While camping, the "Walk-Through" - no zipper door- makes it convenient to enter and exit hands-free. The curtains of the door will close behind you to help keep the bugs out. You could likely train your dog to use this door. At night for privacy, or to keep rain out, there is a zippered curtain attached to the inside of the magnetic door.[spacer height="15px" id="2"] Due to the "open concept" floor plan, you have the flexibility to store larger items out of sight in the entryway, such as mountain bikes or surfboards...and the entryway provides a space to remove your shoes, and store your camping gear.[spacer height="15px" id="2"]
A 7 x 9 foot awning with poles and guy ropes are included, so you and friends can sit outdoors. The awning can be easily set-up on any side of the tent.[spacer height="15px" id="2"]
Maybe you are a couple, meeting friends and family and want to camp together - Docking Station provides the space to do just that. Sleep 2 in your Tesla and 3-4 in the tent. [spacer height="15px" id="2"]
MAXpider “Elegant” Carpeted Floor Liners for Model S
MAXpider “Elegant” carpeted floor liners are rich and luxurious looking which will enhance the beauty and enjoyment of your Model S. Raised edges and precise laser measuring means that “Elegant” floor liners are far better than a flat mat, and … Continued
“Docking Station” Tent Connects to Your Model S
The Docking Station 2 room Tent is perfect for long Road Trips and camping adventures. "Dock" your Tesla in "Camp Mode" with this spacious 9.8 x 9.8 x 7 foot tent; which quickly transforms your Tesla into a comfortable home away from home. "Pop-up" design makes setting up this tent easy, and less time consuming. Simply attach the universal vehicle elastic banded sleeve to your Tesla and enjoy all the extra space. A Rainfly/Awning provides a sun screen cover over your Tesla to reduce heat from the sun and provides extra protection against rain water leaking into the tent where the connecting sleeve is attached to the car. Roll it up so you can enjoy star lit skies. The awning can be attached to any side of the tent so you can sit outside, out of the sun. The connecting straps can be detached leaving a stand alone tent, so you can take side trips, then re-dock upon your return to base camp. [spacer height="15px" id="2"]Docking Station tent is perfect for trips where you are traveling with sports & camping gear the 2nd room is a place to put gear that is not in use. The magnetic door provides hands-free entrance and exit. No zipping and the door closes behind you. to help keep the bugs out. You may even be able to train your dog to use the magnetic door. The 2nd room provides a place to remove your shoes before entering the main tent area. Maybe you are meeting friends and family and want to camp together - Docking Station provides the space to do just that. Sleep 2 in the Tesla and 4 in the tent. [spacer height="15px" id="2"]