Ohm Proton 19×8.5 Rotary Forged 15 Spoke Wheel for Y
$1,525.00 – $1,625.00
Strong – Good Looking – Lighter than Cast or larger diameter wheels
Ohm Proton wheels are Rotary Forged for strength and engineered specifically for Tesla fitments.
Ohm Proton is hub-centric for a bolt on fitment without the need for hub rings or spacers.Ohm Wheels are compatible with Tesla factory wheel center caps and Tire Pressure Monitors.
The Proton Rotary Forged® Wheel is manufactured using a highly advanced production technique called Rotary Forging. The rim of each wheel is forged at high pressure while the wheel is spun at high speed. This alters the molecular structure and enhances the strength of the alloy. The benefit is a much lighter weight than a regular cast wheel. Most importantly, the weight saving is at the outer rim of the wheel which dramatically reduces rotational mass and enhances vehicle performance.
Video About Rotary Forged Wheels:
360 degree view Gloss Black:
360 degree view Silver with Mirror Finish Face:
Ohm Proton is offered in Gloss Black or Silver with Mirror finish face.
Center Bore: 64.1
in Gloss Black at $351.25/wheel + $120 shipping to continental 48 states
in Silver with Mirror Finish Face $376.25/wheel + $120 shipping
- Sleeps 4 in tent, plus 2 inside your Tesla
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Size: 9.8 x 9.8 x 7.25 feet
- Metal Frame is Black powder coated Stainless Steel
- Semi-Automatic pop up design for easy set up
- Floor: Rip Resistant 300 Denier Oxford, Waterproof, sealed seams.
- Walls and Roof: 150 Denier Oxford, Waterproof, sealed seams.
- 1 Window: Screen with zippered fabric cover
- 1 Window: Primarily used to attach the connecting sleeve to the Tesla, Model 3, S or Y.
- 2 Zippered Doors with screens and covers
- Awning can be moved to any side of the tent, and can be used as rainfly over the connecting sleeve.
- Storage: 2 side wall pockets, 1 roof gear loft.
- Ceiling Light
- Opening in tent allows you to charge and power your Tesla from inside the tent.
- Upgraded V shape metal ground stakes.
- Primary Colors, Light Grey with Charcoal Trim and Neon Green Accents.
- Carry bag
- 3 Season use.
- Same specifications as the 1 room DS-1 tent described above,
- 2nd room Storage Lobby, 9 x 5 feet Trapezoid.
- 5 Foot Clothes Line
- Lobby has a floor made of Rip Resistant 300 Denier Oxford, Waterproof, sealed seams.
- Magnetic hands-free walk-through Door to and from the outside.
Avant Garde 19″ Mesh Rotary Forged Wheels for Model Y
Two Tents that Connect to Your Model 3, S or Y
This 1 room tent design is perfect for long Road Trips and short weekend "picnic" camping trips. "Dock" your Tesla in "Camp Mode" with this spacious 9.8 x 9.8 x 7.2 foot tent; which quickly transforms your Tesla into a comfortable home away from home. "Pop-up" design makes setting up this tent easy, and less time consuming. Simply attach the universal vehicle sleeve to your Tesla and enjoy all the extra space. An awning provides cover from the sun and can be moved to any side of the tent. The awning can also be used as a rainfly over your Tesla's roof where the connecting sleeve is attached, during times of very heavy rain. The connecting sleeve can be removed, leaving a stand alone tent, so you can take side trips, then re-dock upon your return to base camp. [spacer height="15px" id="2"]
This 2 room tent is perfect for trips where you are traveling with sports & camping gear, and want easy hands-free entry into and exit from the tent for everyone, including your dog, and need to store camping gear when not in use - plus having a place to remove your shoes before entering the main tent. Lobby room has a fabric floor. Maybe you are meeting friends and family and want to camp together - DS-2 provides the space to do just that.[spacer height="15px" id="2"]
Use Portable & Comfortable Travel Sleeper in Model Y with Tesla’s “Camp Mode” or as a Home Guest Bed
NanoGlass Ceramic Coating DIY Detailing Kit Provides High Gloss & 3+ Years Durability Model Y
Brothers Research makers of Duragloss, is a 40 year old company located in North Carolina has developed a “Do It Yourself” Ceramic Coating System called NanoGlass. President of the company has a PHD in Organic chemistry so you can be … Continued